The Ducote Family

Monday, December 24, 2012

Heading home

We were discharged from the hospital on Christmas Eve around 11:00 a.m.-what perfect timing!  Joseph and Rich came down that morning and as soon as Ella and I were both cleared and the nurses went over everything we were on our way.  By this time I was SO ready to be home.  In the past 48 hours my meals had consisted of chicken fried steak, fried chicken fingers, meatloaf, sausage, eggs, and beef burritos...not really my normal diet so I was ready for some normal food! 
So excited to bring baby Ella home!  He kept saying "Bring baby Ella home" on Saturday and Sunday so by Monday he was definitely ready!
 And, here are some pictures from the rest of our hospital stay.
 I love in this one how you can read "girl" on her hospital bracelet!
Thanks to Daddy and Joseph for the beautiful flowers and balloon!

No comments:

Post a Comment