The Ducote Family

Sunday, December 16, 2012

38 weeks...getting closer!

I was 38 weeks with baby Ducote #2 on December 10th.  With high hopes that I might have had some progress we had a doctor's appointment but not much luck-I am almost 100% effaced but barely dilated so the waiting game continues.  I did have an ultrasound done since I changed doctors recently so they wanted one done by their practice and based on the measurements they are saying that this baby girl will weigh close to 10 pounds (9 lbs, 13 ozs) was their estimate...but I am taking all of that with a grain of salt.  They are still supportive of the vbac despite thinking that she may be a big baby-they are at least going to let me try and try I will :)

I am continuing to feel well; although this little girl has been sitting on my sciatic nerve since Wednesday, December 12th so I have been having some major back pain but thankfully a massage helped a bit and sitting on the exercise ball has been great, too.  I am writing this at 1:03 a.m. so pregnancy insomnia is in full effect as well...oh, the joys!  Definitey ready for this little girl to come...hopefully this coming week before Christmas!!!  Come on Ella Jane!!!
                     38 weeks with Ella                                                
                      December 10, 2012                                             
                                           
38 weeks with Joseph
November 14, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment