The Ducote Family

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dentist

On January 20th Joseph and Ella had dentist appointments.  This was Ella's first time at the dentist and she did great-almost to the point where she loved it!  She was really excited about going and once we got there her excitement continued.  She acted like such a big girl the entire time!  Joseph went first and she held his hand for a little bit and then just continued to watch him.  Joseph did great and his teeth look super.  Ella hopped up there next and acted as if she had been there a hundred times before.  I was totally shocked as her dislike for the doctor is extremely high so was anticipating a similar reaction but she just had me smiling the entire time.  I was so proud of her!  The dentist is honestly amazing which I am sure really helped Ella and they were super excited about the favor bags that they left with-it's like going to a birthday party!  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Joseph but here is one of Ella rocking it at her first dentist appointment which just makes me laugh every time I look at it.  We'll keep flossing and brushing daily and hope that all dentist appointments go just as smooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment