The Ducote Family

Thursday, March 13, 2014

March 1st

We kicked off the month of March with quite a full day!  We were up bright and early (well that's always the case) so I guess I should say that we were up bright and early and out of the house (by 7:05 a.m.) to cheer on our friends running The Woodlands half and full marathon.  This was our third year cheering and we always have a great time!  Neither of us have done the race, possibly next year, we'll see.  Joseph had a blast standing on the sidewalk giving runners high fives and Ella just clapped and smiled!  It was a fun morning!  I didn't get any pictures since we were so busy cheering which I am so bummed about because I wish that I had taken a picture of Joseph high five-ing everyone!
We left the race and went straight to Joseph's third soccer game of the season.  They have improved so much and Joseph even scored 2 goals!!  One for our team and one for the other team!  He wanted to make it fair!
After naps for everyone we headed to the Waterway to enjoy the first concert of the season at Waterway nights.  We picked up pizza at Grimaldis, the kids enjoyed playing in the fountains and we had fun spending the night with our friends, the Kramers and the Enias.  It was a perfect spring day and a great way to kick off the month of March!  
I didn't bring Ella's bathing suit since I wasn't sure if she would get in...I should have known better because as soon as we got there and she watched Joseph go in she wanted to get in, too.  Thankfully I had a change of clothes for her.  She had a blast!
 Hanging out listening to the music and visiting with friends!
A perfect way to spend a beautiful Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment