The Ducote Family

Thursday, March 7, 2013

February Fun

I can't believe that February has come and gone already.  It was such a busy and fun month.  A few things that I want to remember:
-Joseph started saying "Go away Mommy/Daddy" when he is using the bathroom and we told him that we don't talk to people like that because it hurts our feelings so he now says, "Mommy, may I have please you go away."  It makes me laugh every time since he totally made it up by himself and used the "May I have a snack please" which Nani taught him in the car ride to New Orleans instead of just saying "Snack please".  He's still a work in progress but we're working on the good manners all of the time!  
-Another funny thing which he has been doing for a long time now but not sure if I recorded it yet but he calls the sun "Mr. Sun" all of the time from a song that he knows.  When outside if the sun is in his eyes he will say, "Mr. Sun in my eyes" or "Mr. Sun still out"-never it is just the sun.  Just another thing that makes me smile!
Here are a few random pictures from the month that didn't make it on a separate entry.  
February 1st, 2013-she looks so little here-it's amazing how much she has grown in one short month
 February 2nd, 2013
These were on the road trip to New Orleans

 Get me outta here, Mom!
Two sleepy kiddos on the car ride to the Superbowl
 Relaxing and stretching out once we arrived to the hotel in New Orleans
  February 8th, 2013
Sporting the swim goggles in the car
February 14th, 2013
He told me that he wanted "baseball arms" after seeing a picture in a magazine of a baseball player with tattoos all over his arms.  

 February 14th, 2013
We've been doing baths in our bathroom-Rich does Joseph in our tub and I clean Ella in the baby tub.  Joseph loves being in the big tub-lots of room for him to practice his swimming moves.  In the pictures below he was getting ready to shave like Daddy and he told us, "I look like Daddy"
 February 22nd, 2013
Even after living here for almost 2 years we haven't been to all of hte parks in The Woodlands-there are SO many of them.  We checked out a new one today with our friends the Conleys, Kramers and Sealys and here are Joseph and Norah swinging away.  They were cracking up at one another with their heads back.
February 22nd, 2013
Blurry picture but here is Joseph who got hold of his "football eyes" all by himself and began putting them on.  Football eyes became football mess!
 February 28, 2013
Just a pretty Texas sky on the way home from an afternoon boot camp class and playing at the park.
 And a few from January that I just couldn't resist including...January 25th, 2013...best buddies!
January 30th, 2013



1 comment:

  1. Howdy! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Thanks a lot! Photographs and pictures of sun

    ReplyDelete