The Ducote Family

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

End of summer

Although summer is technically over with the first of September and Labor Day, it definitely does not feel like it is over here in Texas.  My car read 93 today and I don't really consider that fall weather quite yet.  Last year we had a lovely fall here though but it just really doesn't begin until the end of September so a few more weeks of definite summer weather.  Rich often reminds me though that I told him I didn't want to live anywhere cold and he made that dream come true :)  What a guy!  I will definitely take the heat over the cold any day though so I can't complain...here are a few pictures from the last week in August!
How he spends most of the mornings-he will take off his diaper to go on the toilet and then prefers to keep it off until we leave.  Good thing he has such a cute little coolie!
 Dinner with friends on a Saturday night.  When did our kids get big enough to sit at their own table?!? And, Joseph is eating grilled cheese with a fork-funny guy!  By the way, this restaurant is awesome-it has a great play area with windows and supervision, so the kids can play while the adults sit and talk kid-free until our meals come-if you live outside of Texas you should look into starting one of these!!  
 And just a little "cheese" to end with!

No comments:

Post a Comment