The Ducote Family

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Future Athletes

I had a doctor's appointment last week and after reviewing my ultrasound from a few weeks before and measuring my stomach she looked at me and said, "Your baby is measuring in the 90th percentile-you are going to have a big baby!"  Rich couldn't make it to this appointment so I texted him letting him know and I just loved his text back to me, "Pro Athletes.  We are set for life." It just made me laugh and he is definitely following this idea as he and Joseph are "in training" every evening and on the weekends.  Here are a few videos of some of the most recent training sessions!

So at this point we're not sure if he'll be a wrestler or a football player but both look pretty promising.  Ha ha!  
And this picture of our future athlete just makes me laugh.  I have been going through his clothes and organizing them and came across this tank top that Aunt Lindsay gave to him and he has been wanting to wear it (it is size 0-3 months!)  Today he found it again and wore it all day underneath his shirt.  As Rich says he looks, "all bowed up" in it and is a sure sign that he is going to have some big muscles!  Pro athlete Joseph-we are banking on you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment