The Ducote Family

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Baby Sprinkle

I have been fortunate to have made an amazing group of girlfriends here in The Woodlands.  I met these girls through Baby Boot Camp which I joined last August (just over a year now) and over the past year we have formed a really tight knit group and it has been so awesome to have their support and friendship as a mom and new to the area.
We get together often throughout the week with kids, and normally see one another on the weekends either for birthday parties or get togethers with the families, and at least once a month do a moms night out without the kids.  Last week I thought I was going to our August night out to celebrate the August birthdays and enjoy dinner together but as I walked up to the table at dinner I was surrounded by pink and the girls surprised me with a Baby Sprinkle!!  Isn't that just the cutest name?  Not a full blown shower since it is my second baby but a sprinkle to celebrate our little girl!  I loved it!  I was totally surprised and overwhelmed by the generosity of my great girlfriends!
I didn't get a picture of everything on the table so had to take a picture of everything when I got home.  Thank you again girls for all of the adorable pink gifts and for the very generous gift card-looking forward to buying the double BOB with it!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment