The Ducote Family

Sunday, September 16, 2012

25 weeks

On September 10th, 2012 I was 25 weeks pregnant with our little girl.  I am feeling great although definitely more tired with this pregnancy, but I have a feeling that is due to our very busy toddler.  I haven't been sleeping the greatest with this pregnancy either so that is probably a factor, too-just up a lot during the night and Rich often moves upstairs because he says I snore so loud!  I don't believe it but he swears by it-he says it is clockwork that at about 11:30 every night it starts and by 1 am he can't handle it so goes upstairs.  Probably too much information, but it will be good to have for the blog book.  According to Rich I snored with Joseph, too, so that just must be one of the wonderful side effects of pregnancy.  Thankfully it stops once the baby arrives!
September 10th, 2012
25 weeks with Baby Girl
 August 8th, 2010
24 weeks with Joseph
I think I am a bit rounder with this baby and I think bigger, too!  And unfortunately our Ducote wedding sign is hung above a door in our home so that is why it isn't in the pictures this time around.

I finally was able to get Joseph talking about the baby on video this past week.  We haven't officially decided on a first name but according to Joseph she is "Emma", which is at at the top of our list.  Every time he talks about the baby he refers to her by "Emma" so we may have to stick with that just so he isn't too confused when she does arrive.  The best thing about this video is that when he watches it he laughs hysterically when he watches himself press my belly button.  Sweet and funny little boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment