The Ducote Family

Monday, July 9, 2012

What a week!

The last week in June was a busy one for us.  We were getting ready for our trip to Florida but also had a lot of fun.
On Monday, after boot camp, we checked out a new pool with our friends.
 After the pool-too cute!
On Tuesday we headed to the Children's Museum-just 5 minutes away.
How many kids and moms can we fit in the truck?
 Playing with the bulldozers
Love this picture!  He looks so focused and happy! This brings back many memories of my childhood "playing store" with my siblings.
Tuesday afternoon we finally had Joseph's 18 month check-up.  He weighs 27 pounds (64th %ile) and is 33 inches long which puts him in the 68th %ile.  As he was getting his ears checked the Dr. noticed that he had a double ear infection!!  His very first ever and I would have had no idea if we weren't in for his well baby visit.  It definitely wasn't bothering him, so I was very thankful that we happened to have the appointment especially the week before vacation.  He was put on amoxicillin for 10 days and should be as good as new. 

On Wednesday we checked out another pool.  There are 13 pools that we have access to in the Woodlands-we  normally go to the one that is just about a mile from our house but this week we tried 2 different ones and both were great.  
No pictures playing but here is one of the kiddie pool that I stole from my friend's blog when the lifeguards were on a safety break
That night my girlfriends and I went out for Mexican to celebrate June birthdays.  
 
On Thursday we had a water playdate at our friend's home and then headed to swim lessons.
On Friday after boot camp, we ran some errands to get ready to leave that night and then got his haircut.  This was the first time that I have been able to take pictures because this was the first one where he didn't cry! Yay!! I think the lollipop helped! What a big, handsome boy.



Now we are off to Florida for a week of fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment