The Ducote Family

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bluebonnets 2015

This year we took a drive out to the country (about 45 minutes away) to find a field of bluebonnets.  I heard from a friend that they were beautiful there and I am so glad that we took the afternoon to do so  because they definitely were gorgeous!!  
 
The kids were happy during the photo shoot but it seemed like every picture we took, one of them wasn't looking, or someone's eyes were closed or Julia was trying to eat mud...you know, the typical.  As we got into the car, Rich was looking at the pictures and he said, "With over 300 pictures that we took, I don't think we got a single one!!!"   I was about to unbuckle the kids and take them back out but thankfully I scrolled through quickly and found a few that at least would "do."  I guess this is just the stage of life that we are in right now-takes 300 photos to get one decent one.  Here is the best that we captured!
  
 And this one was a close second.  I wish I could put Joseph's smile from the second picture on the first picture, but oh well!  
 Sweet sisters.
 Here are a few that were just so close but not quite there. 
From the looks of the next two pictures, Julia may have a tough side to her! 
 How awesome is Julia's face in this one?!
 
 We stopped on the way home for dinner at Sam Moon's on Lake Conroe and had a really nice time.  The kids were great, loved eating outside and the food was good.  Joseph keeps asking to go back!
It was such a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment