The Ducote Family

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sista surprise!

My youngest sister, Lindsay, and her boyfriend, Paul, both graduated from San Diego State University with their MBA and Laura and I decided to book last minute trips to surprise Lindsay for graduation!
SURPRISE!!!

Joseph and I flew out on Friday, June the 8th, the day before graduation and when Lindsay arrived home from her final presentation we were hiding.  My grandma also flew in that morning, who was also a surprise, and she was sitting on the couch so Lindsay was surprised and excited to see her there.  As they were hugging I sent Joseph running out into the kitchen to give Aunt Lindsay a hug and I'd say she was pretty shocked (and excited!)  It was so fun!  Laura, Sydney and Dave (who had to come to SD for business) flew in the next morning and surprised her after the graduation ceremony.
Surprise Aunt Lindsay!!  I love you!

Joseph lasted for about 3 minutes in the graduation ceremony and then we spent the hour playing outside, watching a football game, and looking for bugs.  As they were singing the National Anthem at the beginning of the ceremony he started to say, "All done, All done" so that was when my dad figured he should pass him off back to me and we headed outside.  We did go back inside just in time to see Lindsay and Paul receive their diplomas and enjoyed the reception after with everyone.
Lindsay and Paul



 The fam minus Rich, who was working, and Bri, who was in Vegas!


We were all there for the entire week and had such a great visit (more blog posts to follow) and we are looking forward to our trip back there in August!!



No comments:

Post a Comment