The Ducote Family

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Just the week...

Although our time in San Diego was fabulous, it is nice to get back into our normal routine at home, be back with Daddy, and have Joseph sleep through the night again! Last week was busy but fun and here are a few pictures from the week...
While in San Diego we all kept calling him a "cool dude" and would do thumbs up to him...he can't quite get the thumb up and puts his index finger in the air instead.  In this picture I called him a cool dude and he gave me the "thumbs up" with the index finger and object in his hand.  
So, I have to admit, I am not quite ready for this potty training thing but Joseph is starting to show signs that he is.  While we were in SD he talked about poop and pee constantly and since we have been home he has taken off his diaper and peed on his potty as well as the regular toilet at least once every day!!  I am not pushing it at all but figure we'll just go with it...we'll see what happens!  Hopefully the man fixing the tile by the fireplace didn't mind that he was sitting naked on his potty while he was working!
 On Tuesday afternoon we met up wtih friends at Wonderwild which is an indoor play area.  Joseph is getting pretty brave, even though I still get nervous watching him explore!

On Friday afternoon we went over to my friends father-in-law's beautiful home and pool.  Taking a break with popsicles that they were all trying to feed me!
 Relaxing after a fun afternoon of swimming!
What a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment