The Ducote Family

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Family Photos

While in the Outerbanks we decided to try to get a few family photos.  My cousin, Michelle, is an aspiring photographer so she took some big family shots which I am anxiously awaiting!  The following are the ones that we just took with our camera and I've always said all you need is one good photo and thankfully this first picture is a good one because the rest of them are close but not quite frame-worthy :)   
Our Family 2013
Love them!
And then the stink eye begins!
I had to crop Ella in the photo above...oh my goodness, how I love this little girl!!
Joseph and his stink eye!  Can you tell he is 2 1/2?!?  Love you buddy!
Trying to convince (or bribe) Joseph into smiling.
And, Ella, is still all smiles!
Love these two!
Nani and Poppa with their grandkids.  Hoping Michelle got some better ones!
Sistas!!
Sistas and Bubs!
Cousins!! Missing a bunch but had to get a picture of those of us that could make the trip.
My mom and her siblings-Aunt Kathy, Aunt Pam and Uncle Bruce.  It was such a great week spending time with all of them!
And just one more of our little family!  Ella's smiles are contagious!!  Love these guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment