The Ducote Family

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

34 weeks-still big!


We had our 34 week appointment today for Baby Girl Ducote.  All looks great and still measuring about 3 weeks ahead of schedule...hoping this means that she'll come a little early but as my Dr said, she'll probably just be big and late! I did find out that at the ultrasound that I had at 32 weeks they estimated her then to weigh 5 lbs, 8 ozs.  Yikes!  And that was 2 weeks ago!  I don't totally trust those though since with Joseph they said basically they same thing and based on his third trimester ultrasound I think he should have been close to 11 pounds and at ten days late he was only 8 lbs, 3.5 ozs but only time will tell.  Overall, I am still feeling really good.  Two of my fingers on my right hand are numb all of the time and my left wrist hurts which the dr says is from pregnancy carpal tunnel, and the wrist is also from lifting up my 30 pound toddler constantly!  (And yes, he was 30.6 pounds at a drs appointment lsat week!)  I am still having a lot of trouble sleeping and Rich and I are still playing musical beds between the guest room, couch and downstairs as to where I can finally fall and stay asleep and where my snoring doesn't keep him up...but other than those minor issues I am great :)
We are finishing up painting the room tomorrow night and should have her furniture by next week...getting close!!
Not great comparison pictures but you get the idea...
34 weeks with Joseph                                   34 weeks with baby girl
October 17, 2010                                           November 12, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment