The Ducote Family

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Nature Boy

Joseph LOVES the outside, as most toddlers (did I really just call him a toddler!?!), or almost-toddlers (that sounds better) probably do. With a park behind our home (and a ton of other parks within 10 minutes from us) and the boot camp that I go to 5 days a week being held at a park we are outside at a park most days twice a day. Every time we are out, the first thing that he does is to pick up a stick. He normally has a stick in his hand the entire time outside, unless climbing on the play structures, but he is so happy just roaming around picking up sticks...such a boy! Oh and yesterday at the park with friends we caught him trying to drink from a puddle...again, such a boy! Here are a few pictures from the park yesterday afternoon with a variety of sticks!
"Hi Mom, I have my stick!"
"Ok, new stick, bigger than me, but I'm ready to walk to the park."
"Let's go!"
By the way, it was about 60 out but I couldn't find his hoodie so that is why he is wearing his coat-he was probably sweating but he didn't seem to mind! And, today it was 75-beautiful!!
New stick!
Exploring and getting ready to slide!



No comments:

Post a Comment