The Ducote Family

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Family Fun

Although the reason why we went to New York was a sad one, we had such a wonderful time spending time with all of our family. Joseph had met most of my cousins this past summer but he has grown so much in the past 5 months that it was so much fun seeing them all interact this time.
He developed a special bond with my Uncle Bruce, most of which revolved around food! Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the two of them together but everyone got a kick out of him eating chili, which we did get on camera...I think they are still scrubbing the walls.
We even visited "Grandma Jen" (my aunt's mother) who gave Joseph money to buy a treat at Bubbles, the ice cream store that Grandma Jen would always give us money to go to while we were young. Thanks Grandma Jen for the money-I enjoyed some ice cream back at home!

And, of course, Joseph loved the extra time with Nani!
She took him outside to experience his first snow and would supply him with snow during the day to eat! Crazy Nani :)

Thanks Mom for staying a few days longer to spend extra time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment