The Ducote Family

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

The kids and Joseph always do such a great job of making Mother's Day extra special for me.  We had such a wonderful day beginning with breakfast made and gifts consisting of Joseph's sweet recyclable tote that he made in school for me.  After breakfast we headed to mass with our friends, the Byers and Enias.  We were invited by the Byers family to attend the Anointing of the Sick sacrament following mass for Will who was diagnosed with Sanfilippo Syndrome in March.  We felt honored to share this special moment with the Byers family and their family is in our prayers constantly.  I have been so blessed to have Valerie, Will's mom, in my life for the past almost 4 years to share this journey of motherhood with.
After the sacrement we headed to Ruggles Green, a new restaurant in The Woodlands, for brunch which was delicious!  
I snuck away to the gym for a workout once we got home and then Rich and the kids were in charge of grilling dinner after a trip to the park.  
It was a perfect, low key day spent with my favorite people.  
I am SO thankful for these three wonderful blessings.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment