The Ducote Family

Sunday, October 19, 2014

First Walk

Julia had her first walk in the stroller on September 24th.  Joseph was at school so Ella, Julia and I walked to the ducks to enjoy the nice weather and get a little bit of exercise.  
Julia does great in the stroller and is normally asleep within 5 minutes.  
 Ella loves her some ducks!  When we don't see any ducks we say that they are sleeping and she always pretends that she is sleeping when we talk about it which is pretty cute!
On September 30th I attempted our first walk with all three kids!  I sent the following picture to Rich saying, "This is how I roll these days!"  Joseph does a great job riding his bike and has gone to a park as far as a mile and a half away without much complaining!   He still has the training wheels on his bike and I am hesitant to take them off right now since he can ride it so well with them on but probably in the next month or so we'll try it.  
I did my first run with the double on October 11th and all went well so we are ready to get back into the routine!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment