The Ducote Family

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Ella Bean-5 months

Ella turned 5 months on May 22nd and has just turned into the happiest, most chill baby!  Ella, for awhile we were a little worried about you with your dramatic mood changes, but I think we were just all figuring one another out and getting settled and now you are just the best!  (Not that she wasn't the best before but let's just say now I have no qualms about taking her out and about and before I would take her out but never knew what was in store for me ;)  She cat naps in the morning either at boot camp or in the car but is taking a great afternoon nap from approximately 2 to 4.  She goes down by herself for naps and bedtime and is asleep at night by 8:00.  It depends on the night if I wake her up or not before I go to bed to feed her but she is sleeping until between 4 and 6 in the morning and then back down until about 7:30 a.m.  May 20th, 2013
 Don't you just love her chunkiness?!?  
She is such a little flirt and honestly whenever someone smiles at her she is all smiles back.  Joseph can get her laughing still the best out of anyone and she just has the best belly laugh.  
She rolled from back to stomach on May 3rd and then rolled from stomach to back on May 18th and now can't be stopped.  She is all over the place now!  She can sit by herself for a few seconds but still needs support for the most part-she is almost there.  She is in the "dolphin" phase as Rich and I call it.  She kicks her legs at the same time constantly resembling a dolphin's tail.  She also loves holding onto her feet which is just one of my favorite baby moves!  Her hands are in her mouth but no sign on teeth quite yet-I am sure they are coming soon though.  
May 17th, 2013


 5 month photo shoot!  I know, every month I go totally overboard with the pictures but I jsut can't choose my favorites-I love them all!  
 
 
 
 And this last picture totally describes Ella this month-rolling and with a smile!  Love her!  Happy 5 month birthday Ella Bean!

No comments:

Post a Comment