The Ducote Family

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Storytime turned wild

Every Wednesday we go to the library for story and song time-it is a great little 30 minute program, Joseph enjoys it and it is free! He always has the biggest smile during it and they change things around enough to keep his active little self engaged.
Today we walked in a few minutes late with our friends so we sat outside of the main circle of moms and babes (granted the people in front of us could have backed up and let us in but they didn't so we were outside a bit of the main group.) We could still see and hear so all was good.
The mom who was sitting in front of us (who didn't back up to let us in) had on jeans and a shirt that were a little too tight so her backside was showing, giving us a nice view of what some call a "plumber's crack" during the entire first half of storytime. Joseph right now is infatuated with belly buttons and I think he saw this nice piece of flesh as a big belly button so decided to go right for it-I didn't see him until he was lifting her shirt up with one hand and sticking his other hand down her backside. EWWWWW!
Must have looked like a big belly button to him!!! I grabbed him as fast as I could and apologized profusely and then gave him a tetanus shot :) Yuk!
My friend and I giggled behind her (awful I know!) but it was pretty funny! I think my little guy was sticking up for us-if she had moved back and let us in the circle it wouldn't have happened! Gotta love the honesty of kids-even 13 month olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment