The Ducote Family

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mall Rats

The weather was cold and mostly rainy while we were in Atlanta so one day Gina, Amber and I ventured to a mall with the 3 boys to check out the play area and the train. I didn't know malls have trains now but I guess that is the new thing-this train goes through the mall "dodging" mallgoers. Pretty hilarious!
The boys were able to get some of their energy out at the play area and thankfully Joseph only got trampled on once. Well, according to the girl that fell on him, he tripped her :) but everyone was ok so not a problem.
"Not sure what I think about this!"
"I'm gonna get you Aunt Amber"
Michael is such a good big cousin-hardly ever left Joseph's side.
"Whatcha doin' Michael?"
Such a good helper!
This picture just makes me smile of Michael :)
And, after a good amount of time in the play area we went on the train which was a hit and then grabbed some lunch and cookies and called it a day!
Michael and Aunt Amber
As long as the boys don't turn in to mall rats as teenagers we'll have to come back here next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment