The Ducote Family

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The past year

This may be a little overboard but I have over 4,000 (yes, you read that right!) pictures since December 7th, 2010. They aren't all of Joseph but I would say that about 3,800 of them are-many of them are trying to get the perfect photo-I think I have 200 from his "cowboy hat photo shoot" for our new address card. Rich keeps suggesting that I go through and delete some of them...I am sure I'll get around to that soon enough. As I was going through them recently reminiscing about Joseph's first year I realized that I had a picture of him from every week of his life (many weeks I had MANY pictures of him!) Thank goodness for photo collages so there don't have to be 52 individual photos of him. I just love looking to see how much he has changed in the past year and how far we have all come.
The pictures in chronological order begin in the upper left corner, then to the upper right, then bottom left and bottom right.


And finally, the big 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment