The Ducote Family

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Newest Member

On Friday, August 5th we welcomed a new addition to the extended delaMontaigne family. After a very LONG labor my sister, Laura, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, Sydney Elizabeth. Everyone is healthy and happy and Rich and I are thrilled to have a niece and Joseph is so excited for a girl cousin! Joseph and Sydney are 8 months apart (almost to the day), were born in the same hospital and Laura and I labored in the same room (room 305) which is super cool! We are looking forward to these two being so close in age and lots of fun in the future. We know that Dave and Laura are going to be awesome parents and although being so far away from the new Ozeck family right now is killing me, I am so happy for them all and look forward to when we were all together. I can not wait to get my hands on that sweet little girl! Congratulations Ozeck family-we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment