The Ducote Family

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Caught ya!

I was unloading the dishwasher (or maybe checking Facebook but unloading the dishwasher sounds more mom appropriate and not quite as guilty) and it was really quiet...I peeked around the corner and this is what I found!
Ahhh-how did this happen? When did he grow up so fast?? He has been pulling himself up on us when we are sitting but hadn't done it by himself and I really wasn't thinking he was close to doing so...he proved me wrong! We are on our way to buy gates tomorrow! Of course I wanted to get it on camera so started filming but then got nervous as I was doing so-probably not the smartest thing to do.
And then later in the day he decided to try to hide from me back here-can't believe he snuck between there!
And to finish the day out he figured out that he could open and close the door over and over again and then pull everything out!
Busy day! I needed a glass of wine (or two) by the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment