The Ducote Family

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Cool Hairstyle Little Dude"

While running errands recently, the teenaged cashier at Target looked at Joseph and said, "Cool hairstyle little dude!" All I could do was laugh and told Joseph that it looks like teenagers already think he is cool so highschool should be no problem at all! I have a love-hate relationship with Joseph's hair and we have debated about cutting it, but for some reason there is a part of me that thinks I need to wait until he turns 1...somehow I got that in my head and am having a tough time letting go of it. We really do think he has the coolest hairstyles around!

The Reverse Mullet-It's Business in the back for him but a party up front
The side view
The view from the top
The cowlick, which he is not a fan of, obviously!
The strand/split end look
Parted down the middle
The combover
The "V" (doesn't this one just make you laugh :)
The feathered look
The "I just woke up"/messy bedhead look
And my favorite, the spike
Unfortunately the middle is too long now so it only will stay put if there is banana or some other gooey food substance in his hair! Not sure if gel is appropriate for an 8 month old


No comments:

Post a Comment