The Ducote Family

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2017 was everything that I wanted it to be.  Loved celebrating this special day of the amazing role that I have been gifted with our family.  I did request to go for a run in the morning so after that and church, Rich suggested hiking Torrey Pines which, of course, was the perfect way for me to spend the afternoon!  It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time.  
Julia surprised us by walking the ENTIRE way!!!!  We brought the hiking backpack for her but at the beginning she said that she wanted to hike and then she never got in!  She did awesome!!  
SO proud of our big hiker!!  
They got totally drenched on the walk on the beach and loved every second of it!  
I am so honored and thankful to be the mother of these four and there is nothing else that I could want!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment