The Ducote Family

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Race ready

I am running the Ten for Texas this weekend which is a ten mile race in The Woodlands and today finished my last training run for it.  I am pretty excited for the race and I have really enjoyed training for something again.  My running buddies are awesome and have been so great on the training runs! Here are a few fun stroller pictures from recently:
Football players have to go on runs, too.  Here he is in full gear, football and all. 
 This past Tuesday, October 8th, Joseph didn't nap at school and he fell asleep on the run in the afternoon.  This hasn't happened in probably 2 years!
 As I was finishing a run I looked down and saw this and just felt so blessed!  Ella's little feet peeking through and Joseph big ol' football helmet-can't get any better than that!
I asked Joseph if he was excited to cheer me on this Saturday and he said "Yes, because I get to eat oatmeal and cheer loud!"  At the race that I did back in April  Rich got oatmeal for him from McDonald's that morning-so funny the things they remember!  Daddy will be picking up some oatmeal for him again this Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment