The Ducote Family

Thursday, October 18, 2012

30 weeks

Can't believe 30 weeks is here already!  Had a doctor's appointment this week and baby girl is still measuring big but all looks great.  I start going every 2 weeks now for appointments which makes it seem like she really is going to be here soon.  We decided on a doula this past weekend and are excited about having her support since I am hoping to have a vbac.
We meant to take a picture at 29 weeks since that is when I have one with Joseph but the week just flew by and soon enough we were at 30 weeks so here is a belly comparison from Joseph at 29 weeks and baby girl at 30 weeks.  I can't believe how much bigger my belly looks this time around-and I don't think I can blame it on the picture being a week later.  My weight gain is exactly the same so at least hoping most of it is going to my belly instead of my bottom :)
           29 weeks with Joseph-                                30 weeks with baby girl
              September 12, 2010                                        October 15, 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment