The Ducote Family

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tressa in town!

My dear friend, Tressa, from Geneseo, came to visit us for 4 days in early April.  It was so FUN to see her and we had a wonderful time catching up, hanging out and checking out some of the sights in The Woodlands and in Houston.  The first day we spent roaming around Market Street and Waterway Square in The Woodlands.  

Then on Friday we went up to Lake Conroe (20 minutes away) to get some sun and hang out at the lake. 
Joseph crashed out after playing in the water for most of the day!



  On Saturday Tressa and I got away for a few hours during the day and went downtown to Rice Village to have lunch and to walk around Memorial Hermann Park.


  Rich also stayed home with Joseph on both Friday and Saturday nights so Tress and I could go out to dinner and drinks which was awesome to get out two nights in a row!!
Rich sent me the following pictures while Tressa and I were out over the weekend


 She was great with Joseph and just kept me laughing the entire time she was here-she is definitely one of my funniest friends!  Hopefully our next visit isn't too far away and we just loved having her here!  



No comments:

Post a Comment