The Ducote Family

Friday, November 4, 2011

The dela Fam

Joseph and I headed to San Diego for 8 days last week to spend time with my family and to meet baby cousin Sydney who flew in from Hawaii wtih Laura. We had a great time with everyone! I took over 300 photos so I am a little overwhelmed as where to even begin...guess I'll just start posting pictures!

The minute we arrived Joseph took to the dogs immediately-"da da da" was heard all week and he would get so excited when they were around. When they were outside he would stand at the sliding glass door yelling "da da da." I am sure my parents are enjoying the peace and quiet now!
His favorite dog was Zoey, Lindsay's dog, but Zoey was afraid of him-he was so excited when Linz was around so he could pet her!
Meeting baby Sydney-almost 3 months and such a sweetie!! I love her!
Up past his bedtime watching the World Series with special friend Paul and Poppa!
Can't believe we didn't get a picture of the 4 siblings and the cousins-at Christmastime we'll be sure to get everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment