The Ducote Family

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Lagoons

Other than family and friends in Hawaii, the lagoons at Ko'Olina are what I am going to miss the most. I am going to miss them for the obvious reason of their beauty but also because they have really been a huge part of my life in Hawaii. We have so many great memories there-from beautiful beach days, to happy hours at Kolohes and the walks home after happy hours, and of course to all of the awesome runs, walks and swims. For the past 8 1/2 years they have been my favorite place to work out-from the path from our condo, to the scenery by the golf course, to the ocean-can't get much better than that!
Here are the views from my workouts for the past 8+ years!
The picture on the upper left corner in the collage below has always been my favorite spot-the view from the corner of the 3rd lagoon!



No comments:

Post a Comment