The Ducote Family

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Fabulous Day!

Thank you to all my friends and family for a fabulous baby shower this past Saturday. It was absolutely wonderful and I appreciate all of the thought, effort and love that went into planning it. My dad and I were laughing because you don't hear about many baby showers being held at a brewery but it couldn't have been a more perfect place. The Kona Brewing Company was where our wedding rehearsal dinner was held and it was so nice to be there to celebrate baby Joseph. Plus, I loved that a few of the girls had a few beers! We're into single digits now...less than 9 weeks to go! Thank you to all of these special girls and to all of my girlfriends and family on the mainland as well!





And yes, my boobs are huge and I love them! Ha ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment