The Ducote Family

Monday, August 30, 2010

San Diego!

Rich and I feel very fortunate because in less than a year we have been to San Diego four times (well 3 for Rich but close enough.) This trip was our shortest but we had such a great time and fit so much in. We spent a day in Coronado, helped my mom in her classroom and met her 1st graders, watched my brother's playoff softball game (he won!), went to the race track and just enjoyed spending time with everyone (RIP Laura and Dave though :)
We went to the track on Saturday and there was a feature race of the day and a horse called, "Richard's Kid" was racing. We ended up winning $120.00 on the horse! Couldn't resist the name! Of course that night I kept thinking I should have bet way more on it but my conservative ways just couldn't do it. My mom also won and we had an awesome day!
Here are some pictures from the weekend...












No comments:

Post a Comment